All Star PBBFG

Monday, November 06, 2006

Maristel confesses: Let's not close our doors and shut our windows for a lot of more possible things might come our way UNEXPECTEDLY

BBK, I'm just wondrin'n why some VHs are not as visible as to the others? Nakakalungkot lang po, kasi - the 2nd Nomination has already passed and ni hindi man lang po kami nagkaroon ng moments nung iba. Like dun sa sinasabi na "baka sila ang next evictee"... To be honest, I don't want to hypocrite here BBK, alam ko naman po na yes, all of are after the FRIENDSHIP that all of US will be building here... Pero, I know po na half reason is to win this game... Nakakalungkot man po isipin but I know that all of us really wants to win... Some people po, I know may have been such a fighter sa start but totally coward naman po... I just don't know. Kasi, alam ko po, dapat consistent tayo... CHANGE is the only thing that's PERMANENT in this WORLD... Lahat naman po tayo... WE WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE... It doesn't matter how much you want to make a difference with anyone that we'll interact with inside the Virtual House... Kaya lang po, for some reasons, nakakalungkot and nakakatampo po, na there are a few fellas here, na nakikita ko na nag oonline, online ako, but still ignore me. I really want to initiate and do the talkings sana... Kaya lang po, I know that there still some remorse or still the stain that we might have caused to others still remains there... Alam ko naman po yun... Di naman po madali matanggal yun... Kaya lang po... I do believe that once you get inside a place... You'll have and we'll be able to build circle of friends... I myself have been a friend to everyone... There's this one VH who texted me the other day and told me that "that" person do really trust me... It is so flattering... I do feel it naman po from everyone... Even the first person that I voted last 1st Nomination... Never thought that in some ways we'll jive along well. Nakakatuwa po yu, BBK... Kaya lang po, there's this person I know inside the house and frankly, nagtatampo or let's just say nanibago po ako... That person may have her reasons (personal reasons) that she's dealing into, kaya lang po, parang I felt this sudden chill - I'm not actually saying just one person... Not generally though na lahat... There were a few who I know may have changed and I want them to know - I do understand whatever their reason may be... Hindi naman makitid ang pag iisip ko... The other, nakausap ko na po and I do understand the reason that, that person told me... Pero, still may others pa din, that I haven't talked with... I just do hope that whatever changes we'll be going through ay hindi po misunderstood ng ibang tao... Whatever happens, I know naman po, maayos din... MAAYOS naman po talaga, but I want things straight...

Lastly po, to the person who texted me 2 (two) days ago... Don't think that a lot of the VHs are voting you out... Alam mo, I myself have this thing inside my mind... Alam mo yun? I do really! I am looking forward getting to know you more... I DO KNOW isa lang ang BIG WINNER dito. And I know, OUR TIME WILL ALL COME... Lahat naman tayo ma-eevict sa Vhouse ni BBK... Masakit nga lang, for those who left the house early or too soon... You also told me, na wala ka namang magagawa "kung talagang gusto ka namin ma-out" ... I don't know who the people you talked to that day... But I want to clear things out... Di natin alam ang mga pwede mangyari... Meron iba naeevict because of too many penalty points... Yung iba naman because of the points that they gathered from the Nominations... You're right, baka ikaw nga ang next... You may also be wrong... 2 OPTIONS lagi... Ako, I don't care ma-OUT or di ka man ma-OUT... It's not the Virtual House that will only lead us close to each other... There are a lot more ways for us to get to know well... Kung talagang di na tayo tatagal sa Virtual house... I do believe that it's what's destined for us... SHOULD WE STAY or SHOULD WE GO now... Alam ko... With the technology today, NOTHING's IMPOSSIBLE... I just want you to know that whatever happened before, wala na yun for me... Di naman ako yung tao na mapagtanim... Sumama loob mo, sumama loob ko, meron din iba na nasaktan... But I know EVICTION or being an EVICTEE isn't the end of the world... Who knows, mas magiging close pala tayo sa Real World... I do believe na meron SOULMATES destined to be frieds... Here sa virtual house, ang maaapply ko is... WE MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE CLOSEST FELLAS VIRTUALLY but I KNOW THINGS DO CHANGE & WHO KNOWS AFTER THIS GAME, WE'RE BOUND TO BE FRIENDS pala... Just keep the faith... Let's not close our doors and shut our windows for a lot of more possible things might come our way UNEXPECTEDLY...

BBK, thanks po for the conference kanina... I just realized how much I treasured SEASON 2... I do remember a lot of things vividly... They're all inside my thoughts and inside my heart... Masaya po yung Season namin... I do hope, anuman po yung sigla nung Season 2, yun ang maging VIBES ng ALL STAR VIRTUAL HOUSE for the days, weeks and months to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home