All Star PBBFG

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Maristel confesses: Just do hope that for the NEXT ACTIVITIES and BATTLES, maging "ALL's FAIR" naman

Naninibago na po talaga ako with all the happening here sa Virtual House. Actually, I am more LOOKING FORWARD po sana for a renewed and more or highly active housemates. Nakakalungkot lang coz with all the observations I've made parang nagiging worthless na ang All-Star na ito sa ibang Virtual Housemates...

FRANKLY, I'm one the few VH na take time and give chances for this game. I just want to straight things up. Natutuwa ako na, nabasa ko ang updates ni Neil sa Confession and Diary Thread niya. He may be lost with the few circulations here, nakakamiss lang po talaga yung Hot Seducer ng Cebu sa Virtual House ni Big Bad Kuya. I guess, masyado lang po ako nasanay na nakakakita ang nakakabasa ng REAL LIFE UPDATES dito sa Boards. Natutuwa ako na nababasa ko how other VHs find the game. Alam ko po yung iba, may trabaho. Busy sa trabahao and still nag-aaral po. Wala naman po kami lahat pinag-iba eh.

Ako, di ko naman na sinisingit ang game na 'to all the days of my life. Naging habitual na lang talaga siguro sa akin ang i-check ang 50 most recent posts dito sa board. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED with the other VHs... Actually, find me or call me whatever you want to call me, kaya lang po, if there are few here na natutuwa ako sa mga UPDATES dito sa Virtual House, I guess it would be MICA, GEE, today NEIL and ME...

I know, BBK, never suggested na gawin nating "HARD HABIT TO BREAK" ang game na 'to, kaya lang kung ako nga, na ganitong sobrang hirap at hectic ang sched sa business ay nakakapag allot ng oras para lang dito. Iniisip ko na lang tuloy, sino-sino na lang ba kaming nagkakaalamanan dito? I guess just the names I mentioned above... Nakakalungkot din, kasi I wasn't used to this kind of game.

I'm not saying that the others aren't participating much in this game. Kaya lang, I just do hope that for the NEXT ACTIVITIES and BATTLES, maging "ALL's FAIR" naman... Like, with the update sa Backyard Thread... I just discovered that My GROUP won the DEAL or NO DEAL... Parang wala pong excitement and thrill... There's nothing wrong naman kasi playing the role as a BANKER or just a PLAYER, I know that Deal or No Deal is a GAME of CHANCE... Chance, meaning we all don't know what's in store for all of us.

In a way, nakaka-sober lang na yung mga dating active sa GAME na 'to eh yun pa ang mga parang nawalan ng gana sa ngayon...

I WAS KINDDA HOPING FOR A "CHANGE" talaga...

I know nothing is IMPOSSIBLE... Nothing is too late for chances... I just hope, for the next weeks to come, eh BUMALIK NAMAN NA ANG SIGLA SA VIRTUAL HOUSE...

Parang Big Four na lang ito... Nawala na ang THRILL... Nawala na ang SUSPENSE...

Yeah, we all are aiming TO GAIN FRIENDS here... But still, I know that right in top of the others minds is to REACH THE TOP OF IT ALL... Maybe TO WIN THIS GAME... There are still others who are COMPETITIVE in this game, kaya lang, NASAN NA NGA BA SILA?!?!

All gone?!?! Nakakaloka naman kasi, sabay-sabay eh... They may have told me reasons why... They might have stated their reason... Naiintindihan ko, hindi naman mahirap intindihin eh, kaya lang let's not all be IDLE and ACT AS IF THIS ISN'T MUCH for a game...

Lahat tayo... Even BBK, I know he's trying real hard to come up with such a good, great and bright idea for this GAME... Kaya lang, COOPERATION naman sana... If you ever see yourself in a group, na for the whole week eh IKAW lang ang NAG-OONLINE, please... DO SOMETHING naman sana... Hindi yung wala na lang kikilos just for the heck of it.


Quote: Piece of advice... Wag tayo tamarin... Kasi kung tatamarin tayo, wala ng pupuntahan pa ang game na 'to... We may all ran into each other sa YM, dun na lang ba yun? I hope not...

Peace out guys!

x's...
To my Groupmates.... (Mica & Gee...) CONGRATS! Nanalo tayo sa DEAL or NO DEAL... Di ko naramdaman yung excitement sa activity... Alam ko pa naman how the excitement and rush of that game sana... Oh well, till next... Ta-ta! Miss you guys... You know who you are... I don't have to stress it all out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home