All Star PBBFG

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Maristel blogs: 1 MORE MONTH

And it's CHRISTMAS!!! Wow!!! :) Naxx naman! The much awaited event for some... Not for me... Pero, before... IT IS! :) *lolx* Anu naman kayang ibig kong sabihin dun? Not that I'm against it or something... Maybe nakasanayan ko lang na mas nagpeprepare kami for NEW YEAR'S EVE... :)

We do prepare every Christmas talaga, pero sa side ng Mom ko... Ang New Year time spent with my Dad's side naman...

Mas intirguing nga lang ang Christmas ngayon, kasi madami na akong mga inaanak... *lolz* Wow! Ilan na nga ba?! AH BASTA! Madami... Di naman na kailangang bilangin... Ang importante, nabibigyan ko sila some ways I can... :)

Actually, looking forward ako HITTING the MALLS and buying stuffs na for them, for my loved ones, special someones and families... I love wrapping gifts and giving them to those who are special to me...

The most expensive Christmas I've encountered was 2 years ago... I ordered a lotta stuffs pa and even paid check dun sa tao... Ang dami talaga! I have gifts for our Crew hanggang sa mga cousins, friends, Aunts, Titos, Mom and Dad, pati Lolo and Lola ko, meron... Lolo na lang ata... :) Pero, walang nilagpasan... I even gave cash! Grabe na yata ang GENEROSITY ko...

I even spent a lot of bucks for giftwrappers... Ayaw ko yung ordinary... I do bought Hallmark wrapper stuffs pa... ;) Ang taray!

Oh well, tomorrow, I'm planning to hit the Mall and start buying things na din... Siguro, unahin ko muna ang sarili ko... Tama na muna ang Bedroom Stuffs - stuffs for myself muna... Then I'll buy this nice Comforter for my bed... Then stuffs for inaanak...

Sana may exchange gifts ulit sa'min! *lolz*

Oh well,,, ADVANCE HAPPY CHRISTMAS guys! :) :) :) Guess, CHRISTMAS from the top ulit ito... We've lost a lot of special and loved ones na kasi... So this, I guess - must be a new and fresh start for everyone... I hope, mas okay ang Christmas ngayon... No more heartaches... No more grudges... No more extra things that can be so irritating...

Okay lang kahit "NTFL" (sabi nga ng dad ko, No Time For Love)... Gewd! Tama bang wala ng lovelife... Malamig na naman ang CHRISTMAS?!?! Okay lang, as long as I have the special people I treasure and love the most with me... Masaya na ako...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home