All Star PBBFG

Monday, November 06, 2006

"Life's a pleasure for me" -Maristel

A lot happened today... I may have some countless of sleepless nights for days... Maybe some of you may have known the primary reason why... Some of you, may have not...

1st reason: That I'm having this jitters again with regards to my clients check payments to us, I just hope that it's not another "CLOSED ACCOUNT"...

2nd reason: Will the coming month be a blast for our business... December is our Peak Season. And I've been used to a lot of events... Christmas Parties, Corporate Events and some just Parties...

3rd reason: Will I get to see the recent Object of my Affection? I just hope so... All I did for the past few weeks was fibble that things will work out fine... That things will finally fall into pieces... I was just wonderin' what I might have done wrong... You know this feeling? It's like, almost everyday of my life, I did was think things over and talk things out.

4th reason: A married guy is courting me again... For year, I've seen my self A RELATIONSHIP WRECKER... I just can't help but feel guilty everytime a couple (di pa naman mag-asawa) go seperate ways or do argue or throw things with each other because of me... At first, their GFs thought that "MAT" was just a guy friend... And when finally seeing a pic of me or just a glimpse or just hear gossips about me, the girl, will finally end up up freakin' out... I never har a relationship with married man or who's committed to other girls. At least, I still know up to where my limitation is a WOMAN... But, some misunderstood me as who I really am... They really don't know the real me... I heard from this married huy again yesterday... He kept on saying he missed me... And it has been a year since he last saw me... His only way to have a glimpse of me is through Friendster were he's able to see and read about what's happening with me except our exchanging of text messages...

4th reason: Will I be able to overcome all the CONFUSION that's covering me... The LONELINESS that surrounds my entire life... Will I fulfill the HAPPINESS that I've long awaited for.? Too many questions - but a few less answers or mostly opinions from other people...

I've always said that LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL... Yes! It is indeed and for a fact beautiful... Life's a pleasure for me... Though most the times difficult that sometimes you just can't help but find yourself so FED UP with things... But above all those unpleasant things, difficulties and UNCERTAINTIES are the RETURNS of good learnings and even helps YOU or US to BECOME MORE STRONGER...

Just a few of my scheds tomorrow:
3PM - an Occular Inspection and Meeting with some guys from Media Power (Jake Navea & Lincoln Cu) at Cuneta Astrodome... It's a huge event this coming December... I do pray that this will push through and always LOOKING FORWARD...

6PM - Warehouse cleaning... Check the equipments...

*** And yeah! Before I forget... I've had this nice, great & tawdry talk with Lolo Dok last night... I think that lasted till 3:30... Well... No regrets - no remorse if he left the house too soon... I may have regret losing him before coz I thought I won't be able to re-connect with him, but God's good! He still let us cross the bridge still be connected to each other...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home