All Star PBBFG

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Gee confesses: I think isa parin ako sa mga ACTIVE and UPDATED peepz

Wow! It's day 40 na pla... Really? So 60 days na lang!? Huwaaaw! Ang bilis! Haha...

Why is that? You know, It's kinda amazing... Kung kelan parang wala ng masyadong ginagawa, saka parang bumilis yung time...

Wala ng ginagawa? Not really eh... Hayyy,,, I remember, an ex-VH once said na sa season namin, parang 4 players lang yung naglalaro... Here, actually, I think 2 or 3 lang... or, actually, ONE na lang... OMG!

I know that you've read this statement a couple of times but, Kelan kaya babalik ang sigla here sa house? Or, babalik pa kaya?
Grabe, the first few days here are sooo steamin' hot tapos biglang Boom!...................... And there was silence... Oh well...

We have several reasons.... And one is yung kay Kuya Neil nga... I understand him, because that's what I've felt when Kuya Benj was evicted...

Others, I don't know...They might have been busy or, completely have no time for this...

It's so sad to say that I often have ym chats with those vh na hindi na kasama or hindi talaga kasama sa allstar... Even in conferences... Why is that?

The reason why I've joined ASPBBFG is to experience the fun of playing this game with fellow ACTIVE players... That's what I've expected... And also, xempre, to hav new friends... Yes, the first few days are so loud! Nakakamiss!

Pero ngayon, look what's happenning sa the battle... It's very disappointing to see na 2 groups lang ang na-form and then ung isang group pa is hindi nagrerespond. Paano ka ba naman gaganahan maglaro nian!

Actually, hindi na ganoon kadalas ang pagvisit ko ngayon sa board, unlike before na almost everyday akong may update. And akala ko nahuhuli na ako... Pero hindi eh... I think isa parin ako sa mga ACTIVE and UPDATED peepz, considering that status... Ano ba yan!

I don't know why I'm saying these stuffs, kasi honestly, nawawalan na din talaga ako ng gana... Para kasing wala ng tao, you know that... I know we have different reasons, pero nakakawalang gana na talaga... It's like, I rather viewing other peeps blog than doing this... Sorry po but I think this situation is worse that the previous...I've heard some peepz who are planning to quit and worse than that, some said na, they'll be inactive na lang daw muna... Whatta? Well, if that's their decision, okay fine...

I just wanna remind them that a game will never be a game without COMPETETIVE players... If they're planning to throw this thing up, then fine... Good for those who aim to reach the top... The question is, MERON PA BA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home