All Star PBBFG

Sunday, October 29, 2006

"It's nice to know that there are some guys who really knows how to say sorry and mean it" -Maristel

Finished all my tasks...
Confirmed a rush set up from Lincoln...
Early ingress for the Induction at Makati...
Had Palabok for BrUnch...
Was all up and feeling a bit sleepy...
The event started 10am and ended 2:30 in the afternoon...
Got home around 4:10...
Again, it was like I dozed off myself and bedcrashed!
Received this call... And frankly speaking, I think I only had a few minutes to close my eyes for a nap...
Oh well, from that call, I never and didn't manage to hit the bed again...

Called Greenwich Delivery and ordered Baked Lasagna (yummmie...) and fried chicken for my cousins Bane & Papu...

Nothin' really special...

But really had a wonderful day - coz I finally felt this "something" from a friend... Never really thought that we'd be able to patch things up about what happened the other day... It's nice to know that there are some guys who really knows how to say sorry and mean it... Not a single blame that I heard from him... Just "about the other night... i'm sorry... i didn't mean anything..." I don't know but those simple words... Made me feel so kilig!

Well, real life update, right? Guess, this is all I have to say...
Chee-rio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home