All Star PBBFG

Sunday, October 29, 2006

"Hay ubos na naman ang pera ko pero di bale busog naman ang kapatid ko" -Mica

Day 003 in Manila!

DAY 001

Arrived here Friday Morning with my brother Carlo and Ate Virgie. I wasn't able to sleep the night before so I ended up sleeping from Dagupan to DAU. Naubos ang pera ko sa pagkain dahil pabili ng pabili yung kapatid ko hindi naman niya kinain lahat (bad boy!)

My lolo and lola were taking their breakfast when we arrived. I wanted to rest agad so after drinking coffee (nagkape pa talaga haha) I slept at the living room... hindi na talaga kaya ng katawan ko.

I woke up at 3pm and ate my lunch at 4pm. Naparami nga ang kain ko eh. Hope tuloy-tuloy na to so I can gain weight again

Carlo, Ate Virgie, Ate Leny and a friend of mine went to Jollibee afterwards. Daming kinain ng kapatid ko! As usual, bankrupt ang ate niya

Yesterday morning and afternoon naman I just stayed in the condo texting texting texting! By 6Pm we dressed up and went to Alabang to attend a mini-reunion of the Duque Clan. Ang sarap ng food especially yung Lengua. It melts in your mouth haha

The Oldies were talking about Tito Pincoy's job. Halos araw-araw na siya sa TV! He used to convince me to take Pre-Med and eventually , medicine to follow my grandpa's footsteps.. kaso IT talaga gusto ko... I admit that a part of me wants to be a doctor too

DAY 003

I woke up this morning with a headache.. I am supposed to meet up with the other virtual housemates but unfortunately hindi tuloy.

I ate lunch with my brother sa Greenwich. Hay ubos na naman ang pera ko pero di bale busog naman ang kapatid ko

By bukas baka I'll meet up with my high school bestfriend KENjo

By October 31 I'll visit my dad and other relatives sa Manila Memorial. . . Third November 1ko na pala dun... Parang kelan lang I used to go there with him.. now I'm offering candles and flowers to help him in eternal life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home